Thursday 14 July 2016

The Start of Something Great


- Reviews on All Things Protein Incoming! -




Every year, around this time in the summer, I order my annual protein supplies, from protein powders to BCAA's to protein bars but this year.....I may have been a bit overzealous in ordering.

Normally, I order a box or two of quest bars, a couple big tubs of protein powder and a couple other units of various supplements. However, this year, I wanted to try something different and so I went online and bought a few different protein bars/supplements that I had never tried before. Yes, a few. Somewhere along  the way, a few turned into more than a few and as I continued browsing, that too neared bulk buy territory until it reached the point where I physically couldn't find (easily) any other brands to buy. I had bought them all.

The result is what you see here, practically every protein bar under the sun as well as other protein snacks (crisps, cookies, flapjacks, milkshakes, you name it, I probably bought it). When I finally unpacked everything (there was another delivery after I took that photo believe it or not), I realized how much I had, and how my original plan of trying a few to see which ones I would like probably wouldn't work as by the time I even made a dent in my order, I would have long forgotten the taste of the previous ones. 

So, I decided to make record each one after having it and rather than hide it for myself in the recesses of my computer, I felt that sharing my opinions and reviews would be useful for you to see which ones are worth it (and so that my large variety splurge does seem as much of a waste).

Therefore, I will be reviewing all that I bought on everything from taste to macros so that you can have a good idea of what each one is like (I know for sure that for some of these protein supplements, there is very little review/information online, and the small amount there is, seems to be a paid opinion) and so you won't have to spend (waste) as much money as I have on trying to find a favorite or just a change of pace.

P.S. While I will be making my way through this pile (randomly) anyway, feel free to make requests on which one to try and review. Even if the product you want isn't in the photo, chances are I bought it as I didn't photo an additional box worth of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment